Saturday, April 12, 2008

My First Time

My First Time

A true story of how a slumber party gets a little dirty when two curious girls, discover a whole new side of themselves.

It was the end of my freshman year of high school and my good friendHolly was having a slumber party. I heard lots of girls were going to bethere but I didn't really know any of them that well so I was a littlenervous. We were all supposed to meet after school in the parking lot sowe could all ride the city bus over to Holly's house.
That Friday, the bell rang and chaos commenced! People were screaming,ripping up papers, setting off smoke bombs, breaking out squirt guns..!I did my fair share of celebrating and rushed out to the bus stop tomeet the others.
I arrived to four of the girls waiting and talking excitedly for thesummer to begin and the great party that was going to take us into it! Ijoined in conversation and soon the others had gathered and we hopped onthe bus to get over to Holly's.
I noticed when we went swimming after our shaving cream fight, that thisgirl, Shawna, had been looking at my breasts underneath my white t-shirtI was wearing. I knew her from my second period class but I had neverreally talked to her for anything more than small talk.
I returned her stare with soft eyes so that she would know I wasn't mad,but she looked away quickly with shyness. I looked her up and down asshe began to splash another of the girls acting as if nothing justhappened. She was a tall girl, with long legs. Her eyes were a softhazel that complimented her dirty blond hair that hung over her eyes.Her breasts were large and stood high and firm under her wet shirt. Icould see that her nipples were hard. One more time our eyes met, butonly for a second again.
That night we all snuggled on the floor and couch watching movies 'tillwe all passed out. I was sleeping soundly when I felt a weight on mychest. I woke to find Shawna rubbing all over my breasts, grabbing andmassaging them. Did she know I was awake? What should I do? I didn'tknow how to react, but I certainly knew that I didn't want her to stop!
I laid still with fear that she would stop if she knew that I was awake.I was growing so wet in my panties and I wanted to touch her so bad!They way she touched my breasts- so firmly and curiously, made me feelbetter than any man I had ever been with.
We were laying on the couch-bed and there were girls all around us. Iwas on the end but she had 2 next to her- not to mention about sevenlaying on the floor below us! I was starting to breathe harder andharder with the excitement of this girl touching me like this. I didn'twant to wake anyone but I wanted this to get deeper and deeper!
I put my hand on hers and pressed it harder on my tits. My nipples wereso hard by now I thought they would explode. Quietly she moved her headup to nibble and suck on them while she slowly moved her hand downwardtowards my pants.
I was SO dripping wet by now and I could feel her long fingers on mypussy through my pants. I placed one hand on her head and combed myfingers through her hair while I took my other hand and guided her handunderneath my shorts and panties.
Her long fingers were clammy and unsteady with nervousness and that mademe even wetter. She finally reached my clit and began to massage it incircles. I let out a moan of pure bliss as she entered me with wetfingers. Now she was kissing me, I think to stifle my moans so that theothers wouldn't hear. Her tongue entwined with mine in and out like shewas licking my pussy. I was bucking into her fingers wildly withexcitement that I couldn't control!
Just as I was about to cum, she pulled her fingers out side of me andsucked off all the juices in between her kisses with me. I could tastemy own saltiness and it made me wanna devour her pussy, swallowing allof her juices.
She climbed on top of me, still in control. The risk of someone seeingus turned me on more and I wanted even more to taste her. She rubbed herfat pussy on mine and I could feel that her pants weren't on anymore.Our legs were bumping the girls next to us but if they knew what we weredoing, the acted like they didn't.
I moved her up so that her titties could reach my mouth and I began tosuck and bite them excitedly while she humped my stomach, letting herjuices cover my whole body!
Slowly she started to move downward licking her own cum off of my bellyand out of my navel. She continued to lick lower and lower and I felt asif I might cum with just the thought of what she was about to do.
Finally she met my clit- breathing on it gently to tease me. She lickedall over my thick pussy lips that were covered in my own cum. She puttwo of her fingers inside of me for a few moments until her tonguejoined in spoiling my pussy with delight.
As her tongue met my clit, I felt as if had spilled something hot andwet on my pussy hole and I could no longer help but make quiet littlemoans as she stroked up and down on my muscle. More wildly now, she wasbiting and sucking my clit, taking it into her mouth and licking allover it. I didn't think that anything could feel better than this untilshe took her fingers out of me and shifted so that I could taste hertoo.
Now in a 69 position, she continued to excitedly lick all over my pussywhile I took out all of my pleasure in her in licking her pussy! Shehumped my face rapidly, rubbing her juices all over my mouth, cheeks andnose! Now, my face completely covered in her love sauces, I began tofuck her with my tongue. With that, she pressed her pussy so hardagainst my face, I could feel my nose in her asshole and I rubbed thatharder against her too.
Her licking never stopped, she kept sucking my clit and fingering mypussy while she gently massaged my asshole. I had moved now to suckingher clit fiercely- how she seemed to like it, and just as I felt that Iwas about to cum, I felt all her juices come flowing out all at once allover my face dripping down onto the bed.
At this she moaned louder than we had yet and I cummed right in hermouth with all the excitement from her orgasm! Gently now, she lickedall around my pussy, trying to take in as much of my juices as shecould. She moved back up to me now and we mixed all out wonderful cumtogether as we kissed one last goodnight kiss.