Friday, April 4, 2008

guess

guess

I was getting in touch with the fact i wasn't goin to marry the girli took to the school prom and while i was dancing with her i waschecking out all the guys who at one time to me were dorks and nowthey were in tuxes and looked very hot to me...especially this tallguy whhad the locker next to mine in gym....i was dancing with mydate and looking at him, looking at me, and remembered all the timeswe hit the lockers together, but never the showers...and wonderedwhy....we danced past and around each other, couples jumping senslesslyeveryone seeming to be dancing alone. When i looked up and aroundagain....Bill (the guy with the locker) and I looked like we weredancing together....the movements got a little too sexy and i excusedmyself and took my date to the table where they were spiking drinksand headed for the mens room. I splashed water on my face and wheni looked up into the huge mirror i saw Bill standing next to me,combing his hair...i took a really good first look...he had blondecurly hair, short....his eyes were blue grey and he was about oneor two inches taller than i was....i mumbled something about hotnight and he mumbled and we both looked up into the mirror at eachother and started to laugh....still don't know why....but we laugheduntil we doubled up...Bill nodded to me with his head to the longling of booths and as he headed to the last one at the far end ofthe room, he stood in front of it and pointed to the one next door...iwaited a minute and when he locked his door, i went into the bootnext to his. as i pulled my suspenders down and saw the shadows onthe floor i could see Bill was jacking off....i pulled my pants downand my dick was standing straight up in the air....i leaned backand jacked my cock too....soon Bill's head was under the booth andhe motioned for me to put my cock under the partition...i slide downon my knees and pushed my balls and cock under...immediatly i feltBill's mouth devour my stiff cock...he licked and slurped and i wasgonna come, but i pulled back and motioned with my fingers for himto put his cock under. When Bill's cock came under the booth i damnnear fainted.....it was as fat as my wrist and about 9 or 10 incheslong with a very big head....i fell on it with my face and triedto eat the whole thing...i sucked that big fucker and just beforehe came Bill reached under and pulled my legs around so we were onthe floor in a 69 position and we started sucking each other offwhen I licked Bill's balls, he would lick mine...after a little whilei realized he would do to my dick what i was doing to his....so ipushed open his legs and stuck my head under his balls and startedlickin his asshole...Bill did or tried to do the same to me...wwelicked and sucked and i started to moan and he started to moan andwe shooff in each others mouth. I licked the cum off that huge cockand he did the same for me...we lay there for a few minutes and werevery quiet...the sounds of the band came drifting in and the doorshad been opened and closed several times, but for some reason noone came around to where the long line of booths~ were so we weresafe...we dressed and opened our doors at the same time and put ourarms around each other shoulders and i asked Bill to come to my housetommorow...there was someone i wanted him to meet...he agreed andwe went to our seperate tables...i couldnt wait for the night toend...i had a restless night...jacking off again and in the morningi heard the workers arrive and got on the phone (Bill and i had slippedour phone numbers to each other on the way out)...Bill said "Be rightthere" and hung up...i dressed quickly and without washing or showeringi went downstairs and outside and bumped smack into Bob..."Wait...justwait..." i told him "wait till you see what i have for you..."...hesmiled and went back to work....i went into the garage and soon Billarrived...i saw Bob look at Bill and he started dropping his toolsand his hands seemed to shake, maybe it was my imagination, but hewas upset....i motioned for Bill to come into the garage and in thedark we gave a bear hug and felt eachothers crotch and in a mintueor two...Bob came into the garage and closed the big door...he quicklycame over and in a minute was on his knees and was smelling Bill'scock in his levis and Bob pulled off the belt with all the toolsand opened his fly and i got on the floor and sucked his big ballswhile he slowly opened Bill's fly and when he let out that cock,i heard him gasp....he swallowed the cock to the balls, and i heardanother gasp, but from Bill...he was in shock...i guess no one hadever sucked his cock like that before....we were sucking each otheroff when Bob stood up and said "Oh man, oh shit oh dear, i gottahave this up my ass....i never seen such a size...."...Bill lookedat me and i nodded while i jacked my cock..."yeah...fuck him Bill...fuck his hot ass off...please"..Bill nooded ok and Bob spread eagleover the workbench and Bill slowly shoved that massive cock insideBob's asshole...they pushed and shoved and fucked...Bill was in heaven...i loved fucking, i could see that...i managed to get around in frontof Bob. his cock was on fire...and while Bill rammed his huge cockin his ass, i sucked his cock and played with my dick...when Billstarted to breathe heavy i got hotter and felt a stream of juicefly out of Bob's cock...i moaned loudly, BIll heard me and startedto moan....he fucked so hard i thought Bob might choke me to death...the juice start to fly....Bill moaned out loud "Fuck..im cummming..."Bob said.."me too.....take it baby.."...i shot my load, ll shotdBob filled my throat with his cum....we became like statues, no onemoved...for what seemed like an hour...but in reality probably wasjust a few minutes...i got up off the floor and found a towel andgot in back of Bob and put the towel on Bill's dick as he pulledit out of Bob's ass....juice ran down Bob's balls from the back andi wiped Bill's dick clean and we kissed and Bob turned around andthe three of us kissed together......I finally had found a friendat school....someone i could be myself with...and have fun with...Bill squeezed my hand and whispered..."Call me ok?...i can't sleepuntil i come....ok?...call me?."....Call him?...i would send a telegrambut i shruged my shoulders and looked blank and said.."sure..ok...yeah..seems like i have a little trouble dropping off at night too....maybeyou could stay over tonight?..".....maybe.....could be.......