Friday, April 4, 2008

Hips out to Here

Hips out to Here

I
Yup! That's what someone said when I told them aboutyou. They said, "It ain't the size of the ship, but themotion of the ocean."
"Well," I had replied, "the ocean's pretty damn BIG nowaint it!"
So it is with you now, as I see the splendor of yourample form silhouetted against the candlelight. True to myTaurean birthright, I feel the power of the Dark Horned God,consort to the Great Mother of the Universe. You certainlyare born in her image.
I see you slowly remove each piece of clothing,deliberately pulling it as tightly around you as you can,then letting go and sending these paltry textiles hurlingfrom your body with the forces formerly confined within.Your breasts rest comfortably on your defiant tummy, whichthrusts out in holy revolt against all stiflingrestrictions. No one controls you, and that scares many.But it doesn't scare me, as I sit there undressed, watchingyour giant silhouette; for I know the ultimate love lieswithin your spirit, unfettered by narrow minds.
Your hips span from here to eternity, and they dance inthe darkness as you slowly saunter toward me, singing a songof joy and freedom, making a barely audible pulsing baselineof their own in the charged silence. Your whole body is onegreat standing wave, a fundamental vibration that sets myheart atremble and my body shivering like a frail leaf. Mymouth waters at all the tender flesh; it waves to me,beckoning me to prepare for the quintessential meal. I canfeel my canines growing in length by the minute, and my earsgrow upwards, and my moustache flair out into the mostdelicate whiskers. I am quivering ever more now, purringlike a kitten, as you walk.
II
Just to tempt me, you stop, then turn, and make for thekitchen. I rise and follow, to see what you have in storefor both our sweet tooths. You produce the most exquisitelyrich and heavy chocolate and caramel pie in the history ofthe universe, just as I strike from behind, sending my bonyarms around you, temporarily confining your freedom-lovingsoftness as it gushes out over and under my limbs, my frontpressed deeply into your pudding-like ass, my tool ready tomine the shimmering gelatinous gold beneath your skin. Youturn about in my arms, and my body has no choice but to bendin a deep curve around your right hip, my hands just barelyclasped around your perfectly-sized middle, and then feel mywhole front blessed by the revolutionary belly. A huge slabof the pie is on a dish you hold with one hand as -releasing the sterling fork with which you had givenyourself a bite of your own secret recipe - you expertly usethe other to find those secret places in between myunbuffered ribs and the ounce of sensitive softness over mysteel-hard hips, humming a low melody of pleasure all thewhile.
I shudder with delight, as I take up one of my elfinhands, so built for precision, and with the sterling forkindulge myself in the mass of chocolate and caramel. And asyou take your turn pressing your chubby fingers where youknow they will make their mark, you sensuously roll thesweet dessert in your mouth. How is it that you can look sosexy when you're eating? Watching you enjoy the heavyrichness makes me ever more aroused.....
III
As the evening snack is finished between us, we walkholding hands back out into the living room, where on a hugecouch before a roaring fire we explore each other.
As we raise each other up level by level, you get anidea in your head, which you voice enthusiastically. Youtell me that we must make love in the bathtub. I like theidea, but I suddenly remember how little my bathtub is, andthe limits on the distance the door slides. I tell you ofthis, that it might be hard for you to fit. You smile, takemy hands in yours, and say, "You're an engineer, I'm sureyou'll find a way."
So hand in hand, we trek to the shower room. I slidethe transparent shield just as far as it will go, and standby. You slowly, sensuously but daintily place one foot onthe marble surface, and begin to wriggle in. Wonderingwhether I can keep control of my member long enough, I watchmy hands spring into action, applying pressure first here,then there, as you work on into the shower. The steel framecreaks and your body growls in reply as your voice is markedby long, sultry groans and your hands press on the windowfrom the inside. Your flank presses flat against the rearpane, and you begin to turn your yardstick hips to followthe path, as my hands still work to provide the extra helpwhere it is needed. And the defiant tummy warps in an everdeepening curve as it encounters the frame. And I press mybody further into yours, warping your flesh still furtherand edging it little by little around the hard metal .Finally it is done. You are inside, faced sidelong as yourgreat hips' width ranges down the axis of the closed space.And I step in, and wriggle into the small space between yourdeeply curved ass - still a little red from the pressure -and the wall.
You turn just as much as you can, one hip impinging onthe long glass side pane, the other against the smooth tilesof the wall, torquing your supple thighs against theresistance, pressuring your right hip back, back, back, tileby tile, until you manage an angle of about 30 degrees off-axis. Then you relax the tension in your lungs, and raiseyour left leg onto the rim below the long side pane, evokingyet another friction-shriek from the glass. Those soundsdrive me wild, and combined with your very nearness, theyset my usually small-size erection straining painfully outto touch you. Just a few inches separate us.
I reach around from behind, again closing my arms withsuch sweet effort about your round waist and clasping themtight to sink into your silk-tender belly. Slowly, you movebackwards, until my own ass is pressed flat against the rearpane, and your own flows around my front. You slowly beginto bend forward. My fingers remain interwoven over yourtummy despite the new stress fighting back against them, andyour ass warps ever more around my slender frame. Reachingback with your left hand, you take hold of my member, thelongest it's ever been, and test it for its readiness. Iarch my pelvis in response, push you just enough forward fora moment, and thrust home.
Or at least I try to. But I quickly discover that youare still not quite close enough to sink my entire length.So you begin to torque your thunderous thighs again, and Ireach both hands over the flare of your beleaguered righthip, and begin to crush it even further, tugging it everfarther back across the tiles. You growl fiercely as yousend repeatedly thrust your hip back, and the rolling fatrhythmically squashes and relaxes.
"Al....most.....there....", I grunt as I continuetugging, and trying to aim the member now lost to allearthly sight just below your deforming hemisphere, andthinking, "shit, that shower door's made good, it hasn'teven derailed!" And you moan back, "I'm TRYING....!" Then,switching my grip to take the fronts of your thighs, I pullyou back farther, millimeter-by-millimeter. Then, sensingyour now copiously seeping tidepool right above my cock, Ilower my body, aim straight up, and finally the connectionis made as you ravenously take me in.
As you continue pressing me into the wall with thequick hard thrusts of your right leg, the stormy waves ofyour ocean crashing against the rocky cliffs of my ownspritely skeleton, we both sing ever louder, ever higher. Imove along with you, playing with my fire, keeping a tighthold on my machinery, until your body gives theunmistakeable signal. You take in a deep breath, so deepyour vast body momentarily gets even fatter, and then like avice from hell you clamp down on me. For a shining moment,all logic leaves my mind, my body loses all strength, and Idrop my hold and feel my own flesh melt into yours, feelingthe exquisite pain and pleasure of the fundamental pulsationthat now has total control of both of us. Your waves strikewith a crack against my skin, and the feeling goes on forminutes as I feel every ounce of fluid leave my body athypersonic speeds.
Finally, it is over. I stand there, my legs too weak tohold me, yet held firmly in place by your stalwart rear. Westay like this for a long while, as I run my hands over asmuch of you as I can reach.
Reversing your power, and with a mighty shove frommyself, you free your hips of the vice grip into which theyhad been worked. You wriggle forward, and turn on theshower. The hot water feels good, and on hands and feet Isqueeze around your calves and rise up to face you. Yousmile as we warmly embrace.
The shower done, I proceed, this time from the inside,to assist you in escaping the grip of the shower frame. Bythe time that is done, I am ready for more, and you arehappy to oblige. We both saunter off to the bedroom, where Ilie on my back and feel your ponderous mass bear down on me.You bend toward me, playing your tummy and breasts outacross me, and we kiss, and we again fill the pitch blacknight with shrieks of delight.
Finally, it is time to rest. You roll over onto yourback, a heavenly smile on your pretty face, and your hair ina wild rush across your eyes. And I rest my head on thedefiant tummy, and sink into a peaceful, happy sleep.