Friday, April 4, 2008

Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

I really don't know how it all started and after what I'm going to tell you, you to will see that now I don't really care either.
I was working late in my office one evening and the cleaning people were now scurrying around cleaning. I had noticed that the one girl that was cleaning and dusting in my private office kept looking at me like she had known me. To tell you the truth she did look a little familiar and I really didn't mind the attention that I was getting. When ever she would bend over she would make sure that she was facing me and draw my attention to her very nice breasts which were hanging very free and braless. I have never been a breast man myself but I have always been partial to very sexy spanish women. Well needless to say the cleaning people had finished and left.
It was probably about 11:30pm when I had heard the door to the front office open and shut. I walked out to see the young spanish girl with one of the other young girls that she works with. They had said that they had forgotten to do something in the washroom and came back to finish. I went back to work and after a while I had heard all kinds of giggling coming from the back room. So I went back to see what was going on, and when I got there I saw the second girls shirt had been soaking wet and she was taking her work shirt off revealing a white T-shirt totally soaked with a perfect view of her very erect nipples. At that point the girl that looked familiar to me was using her hand like a squeegee trying to get all the water off. When I came into the room they had both gotten really embarrassed and I said I will get you a towel. When I came back and handed the girls the towel the one that was wet took off her T-shirt revealing her full breasts with two of the nicest erect nipples I had ever seen.
My cock immediately started to swell in my pants and really was noticeable. The girl that was wet had noticed it right away and said "My name is Angela do you like my breasts"? I had to say something so I said "yes they are very beautiful". At that moment the other girl had gotten a look on her face that was like she was going to kill someone and said that her breasts were nicer and took off her shirt. Angela then put the question to me that I knew was going to come " Who's do you like better mine or Maria's"? I couldn't believe that I have to beautiful spanish girls that can't be more than 25 years old standing in front of me half naked wondering which one has the nicest tits. I said to myself this only happens in the movies.
I answered their question the best way I knew how by saying that they are both so beautiful I couldn't decide. Well at that moment Maria walked over to me and knelt down right in front of me and started to fondle my rock hard cock thru my pants and said "Than maybe we could see who is a better lover". She started to unzip my zipper and was surprised to see that I don't wear any underwear as my cock had sprung out of the now open slit in my pants. She had immediately started to run her tongue around the head of my cock teasing me each time her tongue touched me. I started to get weak in my knees and had to sit down so I could totally enjoy this wonderful experience. In the mean time Angela had taken the rest of her clothes off and was sitting to the side of us with her legs spread nice and wide rubbing her clit. I was in HEAVEN! Angela was so close and so hot that I could see her juices starting to flow from her pussy and smell the sweat aroma of sex start to fill the room.
Maria stopped sucking my cock and stood up to take the rest of her clothes off as well, since everybody else was naked I thought that this would be a good time to undress to. The minute I took off my pants Angela started to pick up were Maria left off, sucking my cock like I never had it sucked before. Now all three of us slipped on to the floor and I lay on my back watching two wonderful mouths both try to devour my cock at the same time. Every so often as there strokes up and down my shaft would pass I could see Maria slip her tongue a little further out to touch Angela's. Finally the heat was to much and Maria climbed atop my cock and fitted it into her love nest. Angela and I watched as her pussy swallowed all seven inches of me. After all that oral attention my cock was ready for some hard riding and I could feel the way her pussy felt rapped around my cock that it was going to get it. I looked up to see Maria and Angela joined at the mouth kissing each other as passionately as possible and pinching each others nipples.
Angela moved around to position her now soaked pussy right on top of my mouth. I couldn't wait to bury my tongue into her pussy and when I finally did I thought to my self I don't ever want to leave, as the excitement increased I could fell myself loosing control and my thrusts now becoming faster and harder. I could hear Maria groan each time my cock drove up inside her to that special place that gave her so much pleasure she was near to reaching an orgasm and both Angela and I knew it. Next thing I feel Angela's pussy pulling away from my face as she bends over to suck on Maria's clit while my cock rams her pussy. I don't exactly know what she was doing but every now and then I could feel her mouth suck on the side of my shaft when I was in between strokes and it sent electricity thru my body like you wouldn't believe which made me drive up inside Maria that much deeper until she started to scream in ecstasy. As she was cumming and cumming I didn't think she would let it end until she collapsed on both of us.
I did everything I could not to cum. I knew if I did, I would need a few minutes to regain my momentum and it wouldn't cut the ice with Angela. When Maria came back to life she immediately went right for Angela's pussy and started sucking it like it had a life force to keep her alive. I started to massage those beautiful tits pinching and tweaking her nipples until they were bright red. I then moved down and started to run my tongue around them the same way she ran her tongue on my cock. I could see that with both of our mouths working on her body she was totally ours to do what ever we wanted to. I couldn't help stopping and looking at her expressions every now and then because of the way her body moved and enjoyed the attention it was getting. She also loved the little interruption because it was like I was teasing her which just made it that much better when I would go back to sucking and biting her nipples. I think that Maria and I had the same idea in our heads to try and keep Angela from cumming as long as we could. Little did we know that she was so into all of this she started to cum just as I was thinking this immediately Maria grabbed my rock hard cock that was about to burst from watching all of this and guided it into Angela's pussy. The minute that Angela felt the presence of my cock in her pussy her whole body went into spasms of ecstasy grinding her pussy into me so as to get as much of my cock as she could. I couldn't hold back from cumming anymore and Maria new it and moved around and started to lick my asshole just as I started to shut my cum deep inside Angela's pussy. I swear that she could feel the stream of cum gush out of my cock because it was here signal to let go and cum with me. Both our bodies lay motionless savoring one of the most pleasurable orgasms we have ever had.
After all this Maria the girl that looked so familiar to me said "I have wanted to make love to you since I first saw you in Mexico three years ago". It turns out that when I was on vacation in Cancun she was selling jewelry on the beach and I had bought some. She since has moved to Chicago and is working for her Uncle who owns the cleaning service.
The old saying is true, Never burn your bridges behind you.