Friday, April 4, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

Guilty Pleasures

I really can't believe I'm writing this down, but I can't reallybelieve I'm living the two lives I'm living right now, either. In my first life, I'm a happily married, 35-year old wife and motherand a very successful attorney working for one of the Delaware Valley's topfirms. I'm smart, good-looking, eat right, exercise, and have a body thatmy critical eye says still looks pretty damn good in a small two-pieceswimsuit. In my second life, I am a wanton slut that will do whatever myyoung-stud lover wants me to do. Scott, my lover, is 21 years old and works at our firm doing odd jobs,delivering papers, photocopying, mail-boy, etc. By all definitions of theword, he is a "hunk." He works out and his body is rock-hard. Brown eyes,beautiful black hair, and the nicest ass I've ever seen on a man. I am very much the professional in the office, but at officeluncheons, softball games, and parties, I am a outrageous flirt. I justcan't help it. At first, Scott was the perfect target for my flirting:good-looking, young, single, and very aware of my status and position inthe office. He was always fun to tease, always a good sport -- until aChristmas party at a partner's house. In the holiday mood and feeling safe with my husband, Phil, at myside, I had been merciless flirting with Scott all evening. Later in theevening, I was walking out of the upstairs bathroom when a hand grabbed myarm and pulled me into a bedroom. It was Scott. "Come here, you cockteaser." He hissed, as he closed the bedroom doorbehind us. I didn't say a word because I assumed he was now kidding me in return,or maybe he had had just a little too much to drink. His hands shot to my breasts and roughly felt them through the greenvelvet of my dress. His fingers found my braless nipples and they hardenedto his touch. "No, Scott! What do you think you're doing? My husband isdownstairs!" "I'm breaking a cockteaser. In my neighborhood we know how to dealwith cockteasers, and you are the worst I have ever met. When I'm throughwith you, you won't tease me anymore." His rough talk and his rough grabs were so out of place, so beyondanything in my experience, so surprising, I was shocked and had to suppressa nervous giggle. But at the same time, the whole situation was turning meon. I didn't fear for my safety, because of the setting and that it wasScott, and I knew he would never hurt me. Still, the roughness was causingme to respond. Phil, always a gentleman in and out of bed, had nevertalked to me or felt me the way Scott was. This was new and exciting. Ifell back almost willingly when Scott pushed me back on to the bed. "Scott! Stop it! Are you crazy?" I was protesting, but I was alsokeeping my voice low. Scott ripped down his zipper and pulled out a beautiful, rigid cock. He threw my skirt up over my face, pulled down my pantyhose and, instead ofremoving my panties, he merely pulled the elastic crotch far enough to theside to slide that wonderful dick into my already hot, wet cunt and Istarted the best orgasm of my life on his second stroke. When he came, he pulled out and stood up. I sat up and smiled at him,"Wow! I really can't believe that happened, Scott. It was great, but Ican't believe I just cheated on my husband!" Scott grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to his still-hardcock, "Shut up, bitch. Lick me clean." I took his warm and sticky cock in my mouth, sucking it and thenlicking our juices from its length. As I was working on his cock, Scott said, "Do you know why cockteaserstease? Because they are really sluts and that's the only way they know howto ask for it the way they want it - hard and fast." I heard him, but was enjoying his cock too much to pay that muchattention to what he was saying. Finally, when he was clean, he returnedhis meat into his pants and zipped up. He walked out of the bedroomwithout another word, and by the time I had reassembled myself and returnedto the party, he was gone. That night was the beginning of my descent into raunchy sex. I didn'tknow it then, but Scott had given me something I could no longer livewithout. Until Scott took me on that bed, I never knew sexual excitementlike that existed. I had never been that aroused, and I wanted more..................... At work the following Monday, Scott followed me to my car and demandeda blow job. There was never any question of doing what he said to do. Ivividly remembered my orgasm, the total release and satisfaction, andwanted more. I gave Scott his blow job, and that became the daily ritual. Everyafternoon, in my $400 business suits, I'd be sucking on my stud's hot cockas his hands roamed over and in my body. He'd fill my mouth with cum, andwatch me swallow it, and then I'd lick him clean, drive home and be theperfect wife and mother. On Friday afternoon, Scott gave me his address and told me to be thereby noon on Saturday. It was easy enough to tell Phil that I was preparingfor a trial, which always entailed extra hours at the office. When I arrived at Scott's, he pointed me to the bedroom and told me toundress. For the next three hours I was held in the most wonderful stateof sexual awareness in my life! Scott tired this girl out! His hard body and hard cock were all over and in my body. I became aslave to his touch. He would tease and play with me until my release wasabout to explode, and then back off - he drove me crazy and into ecstasy. He fucked my mouth, my cunt, my tits and my virgin asshole. He sucked mynipples and toes and fingers and clit. He massaged my legs and back andbreasts and my pussy. Phil had been the only other man to make love to me and he couldn'tcompare to Scott. I didn't want the afternoon to end. I wanted Scott tofuck me for days. I was dressing to leave, standing on wobbly legs, hugging Scott aroundthe neck, when he patted my buns and said, "Same time, next Saturday,slut." "I'll be here." "See you in the parking garage after work on Monday, slut." "I'll be waiting, Scott." It was hard to believe, but our fuck session the following Saturdaywas even better than the first! Scott was so young and strong andaggressive. The more he demanded from me, the more I responded andenjoyed. But after that second Saturday, I didn't want to wait anotherlong week between Scott's fucks. Every night, during our garage blow jobs,I begged Scott to let me visit him. Finally, on Thursday he said yes. Istayed until midnight and just about crawled home and into my bed. Drivinghome, I admitted to myself, for the first time, that I was no longer incontrol of all aspects of my life -- I was physically and sexually addictedto Scott......................... On the third Saturday, Scott wasn't alone when I arrived. "This is my friend, Sean," smiled Scott. I said hello to Sean and the three of us talked for a while. Icouldn't wait for him to leave, so Scott and I could get on with thefucking! I get hot just being close to Scott. Scott patted me on the knee and smiled again, saying, "I told Seanyou'd give him a blow job, before he left." "No, Scott, I can't do that." I couldn't understand why Scott wouldsay that, and wondered how far he was going to push me. "Well, Babe, then I guess you better get your coat and get the fuckout of here. No more fun times with me." I knew Scott was serious. I'm embarrassed to admit I thought about itfor only a few seconds. I was not prepared to give up Scott's pleasures soeasily. "Okay, Scott, I'll do as you ask." With a huge grin, Sean led me into the bedroom and sat on the edge ofthe bed. I opened his belt and trousers and pulled them down to hisshoe-tops. I knelt on the floor, between his legs, and wrapped my lipsaround his cock, feeling it grow and harden inside my wet mouth. Before Sean came, Scott entered the bedroom. He was naked and seemedto enjoy watching me fuck Sean with my mouth. His dick was hard and Ireached for it with my hand as Sean exploded in my mouth. I'm sure you guessed that Sean didn't leave, and the next severalhours had both men fucking and sucking me in turn and at the same time. Itbecame obvious that Scott's favorite position was pounding his cock intome, doggie-style, as I sucked on Sean's cock. My body was sore and tired as I drove home from Scott's apartment. Icouldn't believe that, up until about 4 weeks ago, only my husband had evermade love to me, and that day I had been used and abused by two youngstuds. I wondered why I didn't have regrets or more guilt.......................... The relationship, if that is what this is, has gotten kinkier andkinkier. I continued to go to Scott's place almost every Saturday for thenext couple of months. Most days Scott was alone, but Sean did show upoccasionally and the 3-way was repeated each time. In late March, Scott told me to get there a little early and when Idid, he handed me an outrageous outfit. It was a skirt, too short foranybody, a T-shirt top, scooped low and wide in the front, and very highheels. "Put these on, Patti. I'm having some friends over to watchbasketball, and you're going to be our waitress." I definitely didn't like the sound of that, after my experience withSean. "Scott, please don't make me do this. I don't want to entertainyour friends -- just you. I'll wear this outfit for you." Scott grabbed the clothes from my hand. "No problem, Patti. You knowthe rule -- you do what I ask, or we don't play anymore. It's that simple. You wear this for my friends or you go home and don't ever come back." An hour later, dressed in the outfit and wearing more make-up than Ihave since I was 14, I was serving beer and chips to Scott, Sean and threefriends. My tits, ass and pussy were being grabbed, tweaked, poked, probedand fingered at every opportunity. I was pulled down on to laps for feelsand kisses until one of the new guys pulled out his hard cock and told meto sit on it. Of course, and as usual, all this mistreatment had really turned me onand I was only too happy to position myself in his lap, facing him, pullingmy short skirt up, and slowing lowering my hot, wet cunt onto his cock. Hepulled my top over my head and began to attack my tits with his mouth andhands. That started the party in ernest. After that first fuck, I moved fromlap to lap, fucking and blowing the five guys as fast as they could shoottheir load and get hard again. I was having a ball, but instead of appreciating having an attractive,willing woman available to take care of their animal urges, these guys werecrude and rude and gross. One guy had me lie down on the coffee table ashe poured beer on my tits and pussy and lapped it up. Another guy pulledhis cock out of my mouth as he started to come, and shot his warm, stickyjism on my tits, and then lifted each one up to my mouth so he could watchme lick his cum off my nipples. Sean laid on his back on the floor and had me mount his cock. Anotherguy, Dave, stood over Sean and I sucked his prick into my mouth. Within afew minutes, a third guy walked over and stood watching. I reached for hiserect penis and jerked it off until he shot his cum all over my face. Thesight of the cum must have been enough for Sean and Dave, because they bothcame within seconds of each other. For 2 hours, to the hoots, cat-calls, cheering and whistles, Iserviced their cocks. They were no longer men to me, only jerking,pumping, shooting cocks. And I loved every minute of it. Scott must have realized how exhausting the whole thing had been forme, because about 2 hours after starting, he told me to get dressed and togo home. I left, blowing kisses to everyone's moans and groans because Iwas leaving. When I got home, the kids were still at the roller rink and Phil wasnapping. Thanking my lucky stars, I stripped and made my way to theshower. I smelled like a whore house next to a brewery. I was shampooing my hair when the shower door opened and Phil steppedin wearing a smile and a hard-on. My guess was that he woke from his napwith an erection and wanted me to do something about it. Without a word, Ileaned back against the wall and let my husband walk his cock up inside me. When he came, I thought about him adding one more gooey load to the 10 or12 loads of cum already filling my cunt, and I had my most intense orgasmof my action-packed day.............................. After the party, things got back to "normal" for a while. Everydayafter work, I give Scott a blow job. He lets me visit him about oneweeknight every two weeks and almost every Saturday. Sean is usually thereon Saturdays, and sometimes, Dave also shows up. It doesn't matter to mewhether it's 1 or 2 or 3 -- I service them all -- letting them do whateverthey want to me. Last week was the ultimate demand by Scott. After work, he handed mea bag and told me to come to his apartment at 10:00pm that night, wearing alot of make-up and the contents of the bag. I told him that it wasimpossible for me to get out that late on a Friday night. Scott told me tobe there or else say goodbye, and then he walked away. Lucky for me, Phil is a trusting individual. I know I abuse thattrust, but, that night, after dinner, I told him I was going out with somewomen from the office for a bachelorette party. I didn't know then howclose to the truth I was. I parked outside of Scott's and looked in the bag. All that was in itwas a black garterbelt, black stockings and black high heels. It wasn'teasy, but I stripped and put the sexy stuff on in the car, fixed my extramake-up in the visor mirror, and put on my raincoat. Music was blasting through Scott's apartment door and I had to knockseveral times. Finally, Scott opened the door and held up a finger for meto wait. He turned back into the apartment and announced, "Theentertainment's here. Get the groom ready!" More yells from inside followed. Scott curled his finger for me tostep inside. His livingroom was full of men. Beer cans were everywhereand an X-rated video was on the VCR. In the center of the room was agoodlooking guy sitting in a desk chair, with his hands behind him. Scott took my hand and led me into the room, "Gentlemen. This is theSex Machine. Some of you have already met her and know what I mean. Therest of you -- well, hold on to your balls! "Our dear friend, and groom-to-be, Gary, requested that I not get astripper for the party. It seems he didn't want to risk any hanky-pankythe night before his wedding. He wants to remain pure! "I didn't think it was fair to the guys to ruin our fun, so here'swhat happens. Gary is tied in his chair and gets to watch what he couldhave had, because....." Scott opened my raincoat and threw it out of theroom, "...the Sex Machine is here!" For the next two hours, I fucked and sucked 11 of the 12 guys there. Everybody except Gary had me at least twice, and every time it was no morethan 4 feet from his bulging eyeballs. It wasn't long after I started,that Gary began to beg to be released. I tempted him with my tits and assand snatch, but Scott refused to release him. Finally, when things slowed down, Scott asked everyone if Gary shouldbe allowed to change his mind. Most of his friends booed the idea, butScott said he'd let Gary go if he earned it. We tried thinking of achallenge for Gary, when I felt the cum dripping down my thighs from myoverused and overflowing pussy. I suggested that before Gary could fuckme, he had to eat me clean. Gary didn't hesitate. I laid down in the center of the room, where the men could see theircum over and in my pussy. Scott untied Gary and he fell on top of me,diving into my cunt. The room burst into cheers as I came and came. At last, Gary dropped his pants and shoved his meat up inside mysloppy cunt. He came in only a few strokes and collapsed on top of me. I rolled Gary off and stood on wobbly legs. Scott wrapped my raincoataround my shoulders, told me to take Saturday off, and said there was apresent for me in my pockets. I sat in the car for a few minutes. My thighs and hips and cunt feltlike I had just given birth. My mouth and jaw felt like I had spent hoursin a dentist's chair. My neck and shoulders and tits were sore and showedteeth marks. I asked myself, "What the hell was I doing?" When I got home, I dressed downstairs and started up to the bedroom. All was quiet. Then, I remembered my "gift" from Scott and checked my pockets. Ineach was a video tape. I couldn't imagine why Scott would give me a tape,so I put one in the VCR and hit "PLAY." I couldn't believe it! It was a tape of this evening's festivitiesand I never noticed anyone filming! I wondered what Phil would think if hesaw them? I popped the tape out and hid them in my closet. As I stretched my sore body out under the sheets, I resolved to tellScott no more parties. One-on-one with him, only. I just don't know whatI'm going to do if he says "no way, slut."
THE END (for now)