Friday, April 4, 2008

Hands

Hands

Things were going well with you my newest lover, I was having fun pleasing youand you were doing the same, until......
My lips were gently kissing your cock and my tongue was wandering over you. Imoved to take more of you in my mouth and suck you harder. I'm sure you wereonly following your instincts, love, but it was a major mistake.
As the passions welted up within you and you began to moan and ask for more, Itried very hard to please you. My mouth is, unfortunately quite small andcannot accommodate your entire prick. I was going up and down on you andsucking as best I could. Then.....
Your hands moved to my head, forcing me down on your further. My immediatereaction was not as you anticipated. I moved forcefully against the pressureof your hands, almost losing contact entirely.
I didn't want to spoil the moment for you love, only be able to continue in myown fashion. While using my hands to keep up the contact I lifted my mouth andquietly asked you to move your hands to anyplace but my head. My shoulderswould be fine, my breasts that you seem to like to touch so very much. Butdon't force me or guide me or try in any way to add to what I'm doing to younow.
Knowing you were hungry for more I once again continued to cover you with mylips, forming a tight seal and sucking again. This seems to please you so.And again you placed a single hand this time on the crown of my head and gentlypressed down. Have you gone deaf my love? Taking my hand and moving yours Icontinue, until....
There you go again. No wonder page 26 of the Cucumber book says "You only eatCucumbers when you want to...."