Saturday, April 12, 2008

One Fine Day

It had been a beautiful day from the outset and I swung by theapartment of some friends, wanting to say hello since I was in the area.When I got there, Kay answered the door, dressed in a small bikini and abig grin. She greeted me by throwing her arms around me and giving me ahearty kiss. Now Kay is attractive, but not what some would consider attractive.Facially, she's pretty plain, but her smile and sparkling blue eyes tell alot about the warmth and passion of this young lady. Her figure is nice,with large breasts that wobble invitingly, a reasonable waist with justenough padding to make her fun, and a very nice ass and legs. Kay is anash blonde, or "dirty blonde" if you prefer, and her hair falls over hershoulders, giving her a bouncy look. Kay shouted into the apartment to get Ken's attention, dragging me inbehind her. Ken came out of the bedroom, tying his swim trunks on andgave me his standard "hello ugly" greeting. I grinned, giving him thefinger. Ken, I should note, is about six four and 210 pounds of tightlypacked muscles. I wouldn't want to try him, although four years in UncleSam's Misguided Children taught me quite a lot about hand to hand I'm notthat confident. In any case, we're good friends, and needle each other forfun. Kay announced that they were just heading for the pool and I waswelcome to join them using one of Ken's suits. I held up the boxer liketrunks and looked down. My knees were missing. Needless to say, Ideclined gracefully. I accompanied them down to the pool and sat on thedeck while they dove in and swam about. Ken splashed at me, trying to getmy goat, while Kay teased me about passing up the chance to play "blindman's bluff" in the pool with her. I must say that watching Kay haul herbody out of the water, her big breasts wobbling wetly, is enough to temptmany men. Kay dove into the deep end while Ken and I were chatting near theother end of the pool. Ken rested his head on his arms, relaxed. I was inthe middle of a sentence when he grinned broadly. I thought he'd just hadanother of his naughty little ideas when I spotted the shadow from behind.From behind, and too late. The next thing I know, water if bubbling and swirling all around me,and the world seems upside down. I clawed my way to the surface, ready tocommit murder on the guilty party. Air! I sputtered and shook my head,then removed my glasses since they were now more of a hindrance. Squint-ing, I looked up on the deck. Laughter rang in my ears. From Ken, and Kayof course. But there was a distinct note too, one like small bellsringing. Debra! Sure enough, she was standing on the deck, laughing thehardest. Debra is an attractive brunette that Kay and Ken introduced me to afew years ago. We enjoyed each other's company, remaining friends, notlovers. Debra's long hair shook as she laughed, and her hazel eyessparkled with an impish glee. Debra is slen