Saturday, April 12, 2008

Legs, Legs, Legs


I'm proud to say that Monica is the most accomplished leg slut Iknow. I'm proud of that, because she's my wife-slave-slut, but alsobecause I taught her most of the techniques that she now uses sowonderfully to tease men and women and make their cocks rock hard andtheir pussies drip with juice.
If you've read any of my stories, I'm sure you're aware that I lovelong nipples and nice, tight asses. But nothing quite gets me goinglike a pretty pair of legs and a woman who knows how to use them.Using them correctly isn't as easy as one might think. I know lots ofwomen with nice legs, but many of them have alot to learn about how toreally use what they have.
One girl I knew who taught me most of what I know about how womencan use their legs to their advantage was a gal named Cindy who I grewup with. She was cute as a button when she was a young girl, and thatcuteness later matured into great beauty as she got older. She was alovely woman inside and out, but it was the way she used her legsthrough the years that is the focus of this story.
Believe it or not, it was in Sunday School that I first began to beenchanted by Cindy's legs. We were in a class together when she wasfourteen and I was twelve. She'd begun to wear stockings by that age,and in those days most mothers made their daughters wear dresses tochurch every Sunday. This was in the pre-pantyhose days when the"good" girls wore girdles whether they needed them or not, simply toavoid having to wear the sexier garter belts. Nothing was much morefrustrating than trying to make it with a girl who didn't want to giveup her girdle, let me tell you. I spent far too many nights rubbinghot pussies through the stiff covering of a long-legged girdle to suitme.
Cindy was a good girl, too. But luckily for me, her mother wasn'tabout to make her wear a girdle. Let's face it, the girl was tall andslim, and it just didn't make sense to make her wear some old girdle.It would be another 20 years or more before she'd have any need foranything like that.
Maybe it came naturally to her, I don't know, but Cindy moved herlegs in ways that other women never even dreamed of moving them. Theywere long and extremely shapely, and to watch her cross them was athing of beauty even when she was fourteen. She would move them sofluidly, and if you listened hard, you could hear the swish of thenylon as the upper leg moved slowly and sensuously against the lowerone.
She would cross them, then turning her foot to the side and tuckingit over to the left, she would place her other foot behind that one,crossing her ankles as well as her knees. Invariably when she did thather dress would stand out a bit at the sides, and sitting across theroom from her, I could almost always steal a glimpse of her garters andthe tops of her stockings.
The thing about Cindy was that she knew I was watching her and sheknew I was seeing up her dress and she knew I was loving her beautifullegs and she would just simply smile and continue her show. I wish Ihad a dime for every time I masturbated thinking about her legs and thesexy shows she put on for me on Sunday mornings.
By the time I got to high school, Cindy was going steady withanother guy. We were always friends, but in those days going steadywas the rule, and if you weren't the first guy to get hooked up withsomeone, you were just out of luck. Still, there was never any secretsbetween Cindy and I about my desire for her or for her interest inkeeping that desire strong. I'd walk by her in the congested corridorsof the school and let the back of my hand brush against her thigh sothat I could feel her garter through her dress. She would simplypause, letting me feel as long as I dared, then smile and walk on,helping me cover up our little teasing routine by dropping her books tocover my hand as I touched her.
We lost touch after her graduation from high school when she wentto college. I'd see her occasionally at church when she would comehome to see her parents, and if I was lucky, I'd get another leg showfrom time to time. But those opportunities became more and more scarceas I went to college myself.
It was after my graduation from college and my return to myfather's grocery business that I was once again able to see Cindy fromtime to time. She had married her high school sweetheart by this time,and I had married mine, as well. But she shopped for her groceries inour store, and I made sure that I always was the one who carried hergroceries to the car for her. I wasn't about to miss a chance to seeher swing those long legs into the car.
The view got even better with the advent of the mini-skirt and theinvention of pantyhose. No one has ever looked better in a mini-skirtthan Cindy did. She was twenty five years old at the time and in theprime of her life as far as her body was concerned. Her legs had neverlooked better, nor had the rest of her body. When she came in thestore with a mini-skirt on, she was the focus of attention of every manin the store.
We continued to play our little teasing game, of course, and when Iwould take her groceries out, I'd always be sure to put them in theback seat on the driver's side so I could hold the door for her andwatch her get in. I made no secret of my admiration for her legs,commenting to her on how beautiful they were and how much I loved herin the short skirts that were the rage of the day. She ate it all upand was always very free in the way she swung her legs and let herskirt ride even further up when she got in the car.
I eventually grew bolder and bolder with Cindy as our flirtationcontinued, and before long I was sliding her dress up with my hand evenfurther after she had entered the car, so that I could see even moreleg. She always scolded me and pulled it back down, but not once didshe ever try to stop me until I had slid it up as high as I dared andhad a good look at her.
She had a small child, a daughter, and before long was expectingher second child. It was difficult for her to handle getting out asoften as she liked with the first child so little, and of course, I waseager to help her in any way I could. One day she called and asked ifI would mind bringing her a box of pampers on my way home to lunch. Ididn't mind at all, of course, and I eagerly awaited the arrival of mylunch hour that day.
When I got to her house and rang the doorbell, she greeted me inlovely blue dress that did little to cover the long and beautiful legsthat flowed from her hips to the floor.
"Oh, thanks!" she said warmly with a big, sexy smile. "Come on in.You don't know how much I appreciate your bringing these by for me.I've just now gotten the little one asleep. Sit down for a minute, ifyou have time."
I sat in a chair in the living room, watching as she poured herselfonto the couch across from me, crossing her legs in that wonderfullyfamiliar way. When she had crossed them, her hand fell to her lapwhich unobtrusively resulted in her hem being raised a good four orfive inches more.
She began to talk to me about the trials of motherhood, and as shespoke her, hands began caressing those long legs which were mesmerizingme as she talked. I was nearly in a trance.
"You really do like my legs, don't you?" she said with a smile,awaking me from my reverie.
A bit embarrassed to be caught staring so intently, I laughed anervous, little laugh and replied, "You know I do. I've never seenanyone with more beautiful legs than you have. They've excited me forat least ten years now."
"Come here," she said, patting the couch beside her.
I walked across the room, feeling my cock growing hard inside mypants. Much more, and it would be obvious how excited her legs mademe. I sat next to her on the couch and felt Cindy take my hand inher's to place in on her thigh a good six inches above her knee.
"I'm glad you like my legs so much. I love for men to admire them,and I love to show them off. Do you like the way they feel?"
My cock was now straining at the front of my pants. I'd never beenharder or hotter in my life. "Oh, gawd, Cindy. I've dreamed oftouching them more times than I can tell you. They feel wonderful!" Isaid breathlessly.
Cindy removed her hand from mine and taking the hem of her dress inher hands began to slide it upward until she had raised it nearly toher waist.
"Touch them all you like. Touch them anyway you like," she said,her own breathing now affected by the passion she was feeling as well.
I slid my hand up her thigh, all the way to her panties, caressingher soft skin and sliding my hand over the sides to touch every inch ofthem. She watched my hands at first, but soon slid down on the couchto lay her head back against the back and uncrossed her legs, lettingthem fall open slightly. The blue dress had now ridden up to herwaist, exposing her white bikini panties, as well as every inch of thelegs that had been the object of my desire nearly half my life.
Sliding off the couch and kneeling in front of her, I began kissingher legs just above the knees as my hands continued to adore them. Shelet them fall even further open, until her pantied crotch was now fullyexposed to me. As I kissed her opened thighs, I looked at her pantiesand watched as they grew stained from the leaking juice that was nowpouring from her cunt. What was at first a small circle had wideneduntil the damp stain now ran completely across the crotch of herpanties. My nostrils were filled with the smell of my favoritefantasy: girl's sex.
The closer I got to her crotch with my kisses, the wider she openedher legs until finally I began to lick at her cunt through the wetpanties that tried so valiantly to hold in her juice. Her hips jerkedas my tongue licked across the silky fabric, stroking her hard clitthat pushed against it from the other side.
Cindy reached down to pull the panties to one side, exposing hernow dripping wet fuck hole to my eager mouth and tongue. Her left legnow rose, and she placed it on my shoulders, her right leg followingsuit as she pressed her pussy hard against my mouth. Her hands movedto my head, and she moaned sexily as she ground her hot pussy againstmy mouth.
I was in heaven. I loved the feel of her silky, long legs grippingmy head and the smell and taste of her wonderful fuck juice as itpoured out into my mouth. I could have eaten her for hours and nevergrown tired. But in a very short time, her orgasm overtook her, andshe began coming against my face, hunching her hips at me andtightening and releasing those precious legs against the side of myhead as she came.
When her legs had fallen away from my shoulders, I nervously lookedat my watch. I had to go. I was going to be too late getting home forlunch if I didn't hurry. "I have to get...that was marvelous, Cindy.I don't know how I can thank you enough for what just happened."
"Don't go. Not yet," she said, reaching out for me as I rose frommy kneeling position in front of her. Keeping her legs open wide andher dress pulled all the way to her waist, Cindy began unzipping mypants fishing my still rock hard cock out of its prison. Leaningforward, she took it into her mouth and began to feed more and more ofit into her. Before I knew what was happening, she was fucking hermouth back and forth on it giving me the best blow job I had ever had.
As I looked down at her sucking my cock, her beautiful, long legswere splayed to either side of her head framing the action of her lipson my dick. I placed my hands on her head, running my fingers throughher hair and pumped my cum-filled dick into her mouth as she eagerlycontinued to suck on it.
In no time at all I could stand it no longer, and the hot fuckinside me erupted into her mouth in huge gobs. She lovingly swallowedit, and when she had milked me dry, licked her tongue around her lips,eager to get every little drop of my cum.
She lay back on the couch, leaving me to put my now limp dick backinto my pants and ran her hands along the insides of her soft thighs asshe smiled at me.
"You can do that again, you know. Anytime you want. My legs areyour's to kiss or touch or see any time and any way you like. You canpull my dress up and see them whenever you like, and any time you wantto come by here and kiss them, just call and let me know. Thanks forbringing the pampers. I have an idea I'm going to be needing alot ofthem from now on," she said smiling.
She did need alot of pampers in the days to come. And I did takeadvantage of her offer. Every time was as special as the first. Tothis day, when I think of legs, I think of Cindy and the way she usedher's to drive me crazy all those years.
It gave me great pleasure to teach Monica many of the techniquesthat Cindy taught me, and when I watch her cross and uncross them andpull her dress up just the right amount to make mouth's water all overthe room, I breathe a little thank you to the girl of my youth.