Friday, April 4, 2008

Her

Her

Oh no.. That warm feeling that had been kept away so long, was rushing in and consuming me... Sinking into the whorl, warmness, wetness, heartbeat, wanting... I am lost in his captivating eyes. He is too close. I don't want him that close; if he kisses me, my legs are going to buckle... Breathless.. I can't! I can't..
How did I come to this point in time? I had planned so carefully, held back so carefully.. deprived myself - so carefully... so that my damned career... no don't think about it. I know I shouldn't have drank as much as I did at the company picnic, and I will be more careful, next year. It started so innocently at first. A genuine interest in his department, small innocent quip here, another not so innocent, there, and ...
He's kissing me, so gently, so tenderly... ahhhh... They have all left, we are alone.. They won't miss us; they won't know. They're home with their families now, tucking in their children, the extension of themselves, reading to them... No. I can't think of that either. Yes, they have their children, and husbands. I have my career. But I want to be loved, oh, how I want to be loved. I want to be crushed by a man, the scent of him on and within me. No! I can't... There are so many reasons why I can't, especially with him..
But his tongue is exploring my ear; I am becoming lost to the feeling... He kisses me a little stronger this time, his tongue is searching deaper, and now my eyes, my neck. (No not my neck! I'm lost.) My ears, lobes, back to my lips... He is so gentle, so caring.. I want him so much, I want to be loved so much, it hurts..
Those hands... He has such strong hands, but they are gently holding my head, and now one slowly is caressing my back, and slipping down, down, down; the pressure slightly increasing, pressure that is bringing my body closer, ever closer. I can now feel his hardness next to me.. I need to be filled.. But he fills my mouth with his tongue and mine eagerly awaits with responsivness. The feelings are all consuming, radiating from the wetness.. washing over me, taking over... I'll do anything for fullfillment.. It's been so long; it's been so long.... "I want you so much...", he whispers in my ear, so quietly I can barely hear him.
My voice catches, "ohhhh..", I hear it say. My breath quickens; I can't let him know how much, it might scare him; it scares me. My leg's feel like they are going to buckle; I cling for support... but the support is not there; we slowly sink down not letting go, down on to the soft, sweet smelling grass, the darkness, and the passion.. The hand, that hand that has been holding our bodies so close, moves up my side as the kisses become stronger and deeper.. It moves slowly, oh too slowly, tantilizingly, closer, closer to my breast. Now, only now, its there, touching, surrounding, teasing my nipple, and the kisses are not enough, deep enough.. harder.. I can't breath; I need air... Gasping, my eyes open to see his, smiling down at me and I realize I have a smile on my lips to greet his... While the fingers of one hand run through my hair, I watch his eyes move down to my breasts and with the other hand, he starts to open the buttons to my blouse, slowly, deliberately, each one carefully. I watch his face, his eyes, his reactions... I see the smile has faded, as has mine, and passion is mirrored in his face. He lifts me up, looks deeply into my eyes for an instant, as if to ask my permission for what he is about to do, then removes my blouse slowly, carressing my shoulders, then each arm as he slowly moves it down them. Now kisses my neck, with his tougue, and slips down to the crevass in between my breasts, while his hands undo my bra... ohhhh ... and removes it to expose my naked breasts in the moonlight.. I tremble at the thought of him looking at my nakedness..
"You're beautiful - I knew you would be this beautiful", he gasps, and I am back down with his head buried in my breasts, kissing each, bringing each up to meet him with his hands on either side of me, his tougue rounding each erect nipple and taking each into his mouth with more strength at each pull..
I emerse myself in the feeling and then realize his elbow is pressing against my mound. Hands, tongue, mouth, elbow.. too much, not enough.... more.. I realize my wetness, my want, my cavity opening larger for fullfillment.. I can't wait any longer, it has been too long, the wait for this moment, I must have him deep in me now, our bodies thrusting against each other... now... I grab at my shorts and pull them down complete with my panties. I can't wait....
He is still fully dressed!
Pushing him over, I start to undress him. First, golf shirt. I fumble with the belt; he helps me by undoing the button on his shorts. But I push his hands away and unzip slowly, carefully, to protect him, and pull them down. I take his shoes off, and remove his shorts. I carefully lift the waistband of his underpants over his hard penis and remove them.
My tongue, my hands, move up from the ankles, flicking up, around, and everywhere but not at his hardness. Up his torso, then the nipples, the neck, his ears, and he grabs me for a deep kiss. I push myself so close to him, rubbing my breasts against his chest and then, I extract myself, and go back down the way I came, carefully avoiding that soldier at and needing attention. He moans as I miss the area again, and start on my downward movement.
I become greatly aware of the slight breeze on the wetness, oh so wet, between my legs. But I quickly dart upward and put his penis into my mouth and carress his testicles with my fingers. My tongue flickers at the tip, around the tip, and down to the bottom of his shaft, back up, around and then take him deep down my throat, back out, in, I can hear him moaning with each mouthful. I suck on him faster, faster, "yes, yes, YES!", I hear him mumble.
I realize he is close to coming and I don't know his capabilties! I must have him! Pulling him on me, I say, "Now, take me now!".
And he covers me with the weight of his body, and, finally, he enters me. At last, I am filled... My hips move to meet him, he thrusts down hard upon me. We are in perfect rhythm, meeting each other with greater force... I'm lost in it... The tension builds, explodes into my every being... Ohhhh.... it explodes again. I hear him mumble, "now, now, now", and I am risen to another heigth that is a strange, new, world. My body is convulsing, and exploding... aaaahhhhhh.... and silented..
And when reality returns, the quietness... my eyes open to his.. A light kiss, a smile, and a deep look into each others soul. We have touched a world that is precious. We hold each other with a certain reverence. The happiness... And dawning slowly into consciensness, comes the sound of a small bzzzzz bzzzzzzz bzzzzzz... A mosquito, my mind tries to tell me. A mosquito! And in unison, "A mosquito?". We descend into fits of hysterical laughter and thoughts of bites that we had never even given one thought to - my beutiful lover and I...
In each others arms, we tumble over and over away from that sound but it follows, still follows... and then is quiet. He crawls from beneath me and says, "don't move.". Wack, right on my rump! Oh a strange feeling.. Womp, again. I moan. It is not possible to be aroused again.. surely.
"I got it.", he says in a mocking tone, "but just to make sure...", womp, womp, womp.... It doesn't hurt, but oh, what a strange feeling.. he senses it. "Ah, my little darling, it gives you pleasure, does it?". Womp. This is getting somewhat frightening, but still my passions are aroused... With one swift movement, he grabs my legs, twists me onto my back, and speads them wide.
"This time, sweetheart, you are going to get fucked!". I am shocked. Nobody has dared talked to me like that before. And yet, I find to my utter surprise that I am becoming stimulated...
This is insane! I try to put my knees together, but he holds them fast, "You are not going to hide that little cunt from me. I am going to look at you as long as I want. Spread and stay spread!".
I struggle to cover my nakedness but he holds firm. "Looks like I have to punish you for not doing as you are told." and before I know it, I am turned over, pulled over his knees, and he spanks my bare bottom a little harder this time.
"Please don't.", I beg. "Are you going to do as you are told, then?".
I don't know quite what to say, most of me is horrified, and I am horrified to realize that part of me wants to be in his power. Me! The one that always has control! But if I let him know THAT..... I am so confused at the thoughts revolving around in my head.
Wack. "Yes!", I hear myself say.
"You, my darling, will address me as your Master. Now, are you going to do as you are told?".
"Yes."
"Yes, WHO?"
"Yes, Master." I can't believe myself.
"Alright, lay on your back and spread..."
I do. I look at him and see that he has his hard long penis in his hand and is stroking it. I am very aware of my nakedness before him. My nipples are hard and I lay there with my all open to his view, thinking of how he penetrated me earlier, and hoping he will do it again, soon. I am wet and wanton. I am enjoying it...
As he slowly strokes his penis, he asks, "Do you masterbate?".
"What!"
And quietly, very quietly, "I want you to masterbate while I watch."
That's impossible! He can't ask me to THAT! And yet, again, I am stimulated at the thought!!
"I...er ... I c-c-c-can't...". I close my legs. I can't do that. No, thats not true, I want to do it; I want to feel wicked but I don't want him to know it. No, that's not true either. Oh, God, I don't know what I want.
"Did you ask if you could close your legs? No! Spread!! I order you to masterbate in front of me. It will amuse me."
"I'm sorry," I say, "but I can't play your game anymore, I've had enough." but before I have a chance to get up, he is on me, kissing me, fondling my breast, then working down to my opening, and I am responding again. I start moving my hips to invite him but just as suddenly, he stops, and once again is kneeling between my legs.
He says very gently and quietly and with a knowing smile on his lips, "I thought you didn't want to play anymore?"
Silence. Confusion. Make me do it, I think. No, I can't. Oh God!
"You are not leaving here until you masterbate for me... " and his hand grabs my legs and spread me wider.
Oh... what do I do....
"Masterbate, bitch! Now!", he says forcefully, and quickly I find my hand going to my breast, I squeeze it, and rub the hard nipple with my thumb. I do the same with the other, I lower one hand and rub my belly, around and around, deeper down, each time until I reach my hair. My hand goes between my legs, and rubs the insides of my thighs.
His hands release my legs and I leave them wide open. I look at him and he is watching, rubbing his penis slowly. He gives a little knowing smile. I spread my lower lips and find my hot dry clitorus. My middle finger dips into my well for wetness, and goes back to my clit., while my two other fingers stimulate the vulvar. And I continue with my other hand and thumb to stimulate my breasts and nipples. My eyes close, and I am even more aroused, knowing that he is watching one of my most initimate secrets. I dip into my well, again, and press harder on my joy button, rubbing around and around. I want to be filled.
"Now!" I whisper, "Do it to me now." and my arms invite him.
"No." My eye's open with a start.
"You will masterbate for me! You will masterbate until you come! You'll get fucked again only if *I* feel like it. Do it, or I'll be forced to punished you."
Maybe he won't be able to resist me if I try a bit harder, and I find myself moving my torso, up and down, more inviting, as I work on my clit.
"Yes" he says "yes... move..."
I continue with abandon, loosing myself in feeling, and move my groin, remembering him in me before, and almost forget he is there, watching, enjoying my display for him.
"It will be too late soon, Master.", I mutter, "I am close to coming..., .... Master?".
Silence. He doesn't mount me... And then, the explosion... "I'm coming, Master, I'm coming....".
My passion is once again spent. What have I done?! I try to cover my nakedness by closing my legs and covering my breasts with my arms.
"Oh, no little one, you are not closing up on me now. Spread!"
I just want to curl up and hide. I didn't do that! I didn't!
But his voice is again threatening, "Spread those legs, woman, and put your arms back over your head! Your Master will have HIS way with you now. Or I will have to punish you again, but this time I won't be so gentle."
And once again, without him touching me, I am there for him to see, spread-eagled, vulnerable, and liking it. He grabs my breast savagely, then he goes down on me, licks me between my legs, and nibbles me, and sucks me, and pushes his oh so small tongue, as deep as it will go, and gives me new feelings of wantonness. I want something larger than a tongue inside, me, and yet it continues. I am going crazy. I want him to stop; I want him to not stop! I want his prick in my cunt. I want him mounting me and fucking me. I want him. And yet he continues with that torturing tongue.
"No more! Please no more! Do it, oh please do it!!!"
I try in vain to get away from that tongue but his hands have my legs fast. Silence and the torture continues. I'm going wild with lust. I grab his hair to try and pull him away, "Please, please.... no more, I'm going crazy, I want you, I want you."
More silence and more torture... "I can't take any more, please, MASTER!"
"Now I hear you," he mumbles still licking me, "So what is the slave's request?"
"I can't stand it anymore, Master, I must have you!"
"You MUST HAVE ME? Not a proper request from a slave..." he raises his head just enough for me to see a smile, still holding my legs apart and then the torture is resumed...
"Please Master, I request that you make love to me."
"Better, but I have no intention of 'making love to you'. Turn over, I want your arse in the air, and I am going to fuck you like the bitch you are...". Oh, what is happening, will he ever be satisfied..... WILL I?!! I have fantised of this, but now that it is really happening.. How can he read me so well, better then I can myself, even... And I turn over, raise myself to my knees; my head is in the grass; my bare rump is anticipating... waiting.... Nothing.
"What is wrong, Master?"
Womp! "Open your legs, slut, how can I be expected to fuck you with them together. And beg for what you want!"
I slowly spread my knees apart and wiggled my back side in invitation. I want it, I want it so bad. I wait...
"Please...", nothing.. "Please, Master, please fuck me, I beg of you, fuck me..."
"A fitting position for you, madam President..."
I wait.. I think how I must look... please.. I am mortified at my passion, but can't stop.. please.. At last, his hand searches for my opening, and guides his prick to the door.
"My you have a wet little cunt just ready for me. You have done well, slave. You really want it again, don't you? And I'm the one that is going to give it to you, and you'll never ever forget it or me." and with that he thrusts into me with a painful strength.
"Take this.." thrust, "and this..." harder, and I hold myself firm against him so that he can go deeper, and deeper.
"Yes", "yes", "yes" I moan with each penetration, harder and faster, invading me so completely. And I hear myself saying, "Thank you Master, thank you...." as each trust brings me higher. And then, I explode, and it doesn't stop... on and on... Warmth spreading from the centre to every part of my body. I think I will never stop.. but it does. And then we colapse.... each's persperation miggled with the others... And we roll over and reach for each other with smiles that cannot be contained... I feel wonderful. He is wonderful; that lovely smile beaming at me. The night is ringing with happiness. The crickets are in chorus at the pure joy of living. He's pushing my damp hair from my eyes with such tenderness.
"I love you...", I say, "I love.." and his hand clamps over my mouth.
"No you don't, Tracy." I try to protest, but he continues, "You just love what has happened between us."
Again, I shake my head and try to speak. "Don't", he says gently, "don't do this to me or yourself. It just happened. We live in two different worlds you and I. And I won't fool myself, you would tire of me quite soon. You are ambitious; I'm not. You have intelligence that I wish I had. I have watched you grow. I have watched your career. But that's not what I want out of life. I am happy the way I am. You would begin to resent me and my ways." I try again... "No! Let me finish..."
"Tracy, I have just shown you that there is another side to you. A side, I believe, you have forgotton in your single-mindedness. Tomorrow, you will continue with your life as it was. You are the President and I keep your shipping department running smoothly."
"Couldn't we just try for awhile.", I plead, but something in my voice doesn't ring true, as I realize that what he is saying is probably true.
"I want to remember this night the way it is now.", he continues, "We had something special, you and I... And I want you to remember me with fondness, also."
He strokes my hair, my cheek, my neck. I close my eyes to check the tears.
"Beautiful Tracy", and he kisses my wet eyes. "Tomorrow is another day... You'll be strong as you usually are."
I nod. Oh yes, I will be strong. I'm always the one that has to be strong and, at this moment, I am sick to death with being strong. "Dammit, dammit, dammit".
"Shhhh", and he holds me tight, and I cling to him, and don't ever want to leave this moment.
We stay that way for a long time until my panic subsides. I take a deep breath and release him. We look into each other's eyes, and smile.
"Atta, girl". His eyes are glistening in the moonlight. He makes a quick move to rub his eyes, and continues as if to waft away a bug.
"Tracy", he chokes, and clears his throat, "you won't have to worry about me telling anyone. This our secret, I promise."
I nod. I can't speak. There is such a lump in my throat.
"And you won't forget tonight...", he says, brushing my cheek with his hand. "You will always remember that this night you became a passionate woman. If the going gets tough for you, you will remember.
I throw my arms around him, and we hold each other tight. He kisses me gently, and then holds me close again. So many feelings, so many words, to be left unsaid. And then he pushes me away...
"Its time to go.", he says. And silently we extract our clothes from the pile, and dress, something dying in both of us.
He was right, of course, I didn't forget. How could I ever forget. But life returned to normal, as perspectives change in the light of day. The strength was there as both he and I knew it would be.
I saw him once, about six months later. He was still working in the shipping department and I in the "ivory tower" as they used to call it; we might have been on different planets for those intervening months. Blaise, my Vice-president, and I were consulting on a shipment to a new client. The product was quite valuable and a little tricky to ship; this one had to be watched; nothing could go wrong.
And I managed, after an univited flash-back and a covered flush to my cheeks, to sound quite intelligent, I believe. When I looked up, over Blaise' shoulder, our eyes met again. So many unsaid words and feelings were flashed back and forth in that one small moment. And then, with a smile, he lifted his hand in a thumbs-up sign, and mouthed, "Atta girl". I stiffled a laugh. Blaise looked at me as if I had gone mad. I signed a thumbs-up back at him, and then laughed out loud.
"This is not funny, Tracy!", Blaise said, and turned around as he realized I was not reacting to him. But by that time nobody was looking our way.
"I know. I know.", I muttered, "Sorry, Blaise. Now as you were saying...."