Friday, April 4, 2008

Home from College

Home from College

I noticed her walking by the house for several days; I hadn't seen her before. One day she and a friend were walking carrying a large float in the shape of a crayon. I yelled out to them, " I'd like to see the coloring book. I guess you all would need a man to carry it." They walked over to the yard and I could see the flex of leg muscles as they approached. When they got up to me they both smiled and Susan said, "No, we are both extremely strong. In fact we carry the heavy stuff for our boy friends." I sort of laughed at this; I also noticed they were both about 5'11" or 6' tall, so I had to look up into their faces.
I was hooked at this point and began to stammer about women and their being strong, etc. Then I said, "Are you trying to tell me that you're strong for girls or that you are stronger than a man?" Susan flexed her arm and said, "Feel this and then tell me what you think, little man. "I automatically reached up and felt her rock hard arm. I knew then that she was stronger than most men. Her friend, Tammy then flexed hers and stuck it out for me to feel. It was just as hard as Susan's. Then Susan said, "I get my musculature from my mom; she's about your age and has a body that just won't quit. Her muscles are much more developed than ours are. Why don't you come over and let her show you some real muscle. Unless, of course, you're too ashamed." I told them that I would call their bluff and walk home with them.
The rest of the walk they would look over at me and giggle. They described Susan's mom to me and by the time we reached her house I was getting butterflies. We walked in the house and went out into the back yard. Susan's mom was laying on a chaise lounge. They had me wait at the door as Susan and Tammy went over and talked with her. After a few minutes, I heard all three of them laugh and then Susan's mom stood up. She was beautiful and built like a goddess. She motioned me over. As I began to walk toward her, she raised her arms up and then suddenly flexed her entire body. By the time I reached her, I realized that I was no where near her league in the strength department. "Want to feel some real muscle? Check out the arms, feel the legs. I'll bet I can crush you into oblivion. Then Susan and Tammy can have what's left of you to play with." I felt her 16 1/2" arms and then her massive thighs and well cut calves.
She wrapped her arms around my neck and crushed my face into her 40" cleavage. I was being suffocated and was helpless against her great arm strength. Before I went out she released me. "Get on your knees and tell us all that we are too strong for you. That not only is a 42 yr old woman stronger than you, but also two 18 yr old women. Or do you still need some convincing ? "
I hesitated too long to suit her. She put me into a headlock and walked around the yard crushing my neck. Then she threw me to the ground and wrapped her long, strong legs around my neck and slowly increased the pressure until I was begging her to stop. She held the pressure at this point and they all laughed as I thrashed around. I submitted to her over and over as the girls teased me about my helplessness and the beet red color of my face. "Put your hands on my legs and feel the muscles that are destroying you. I'm not even using half my strength and you're finished. Now tell me I'm too much woman for you, little man, and I may consider putting you out of your misery." This time I didn't hesitate at all; and mercifully she shot a burst of power into those long legs of hers and I went down into unconsciousness.
I came to several minutes later with her thighs still around my neck. As I began to stir, Allison clamped down and I began to thrash around again. Once again she knocked me out. This time when I came to, Tammy straddled my body. She smiled and lifted my head up between her thighs and squeezed me until I begged her to stop. She let me go after several submissions. Then Susan walked over and raised me to my feet with a handful of hair. "Starting to get the picture? I'm going to finish you off with my legs wrapped around your waist. I call it my Boa Constrictor. My boyfriend starts crying when I put this on him. I'll bet you do to. I'm going to walk over there so my mom and Tammy can watch; I want you to crawl on your hands and knees to me and then lay down between my legs." I did as she had commanded. Susan closed her legs around my back and stomach. As I would exhale she tightened her grip and I felt pain like I had not experienced before. Susan was right, I began to cry. I couldn't breathe and her legs were tireless. Susan would put my hand on her thigh, then flex; then she would bend over me and I was looking up into her huge boobs; then she would flex her arms as a sign of dominance. Finally she began to snap squeeze. I would get a breath and she would crush the air out of my lungs.
"Now you go to sleep. This is the part I love the most. You've been wiped out by a 18 yr old's legs and you didn't have a chance to fight it at all." Susan crushed her thighs together and I couldn't breathe. I began to feel faint and I went 'to sleep' just as she had said I would.
I came to with all three women standing over me and flexing their muscles. I slowly stood up, my body aching all over and my mind reeling. They were all laughing and enjoying themselves. I was beaten.